All ELIGIBLE Town residents are encouraged to vote. Voting is done at the Town Hall located at N11297 Town Hall Road. The Town Clerk is responsible for our voting procedures. Contact the clerk if you have specific questions on election dates, absentee voting, registration requirements or locations.
Visit https://vpa.wi.gov/ for a check of your individual voting information. You can look up your registration status among other things.
February 20, 2018 Spring Primary Election
April 3, 2018 Spring Election
August 14, 2018 Partisan Primary
November 6, 2018 Fall General Election
Wisconsin now requires a Voter ID to vote. Please visit: http://bringit.wisconsin.gov/
Voting and Election Information
To check the status of your absentee ballot or check your voter history
- Please visit: https://myvote.wi.gov/
Wisconsin Elections Commission
The State of Wisconsin Government Accountability Board has all the forms available for download at their web site. Below are links to some of the most requested forms.
EL-121 Absentee Ballot Request
- English Absentee Ballot Request: http://elections.wi.gov/forms/EL-121-english
- Spanish Absentee Ballot Request: http://elections.wi.gov/forms/EL-121-spanish
- Hmong Absentee Ballot Request: http://elections.wi.gov/forms/el-121-hmong
EL-131 Voter Registration Application
- English Voter Registration Form: http://elections.wi.gov/forms/el-131-fillable
- Spanish Voter Registration Form: http://elections.wi.gov/forms/el-131-spanish
- Hmong Voter Registration Form: http://elections.wi.gov/forms/el-131-hmong-fillable